Careers at Tigerbay
We are always interested to hear from amazing people with experience in all aspects and grades of software support and production to join us.
We believe that with our exceptional technology and the right people on board we can deliver unrivalled customer satisfaction. In return we can offer a great location, flexible working hours and some of the best benefits in the sector.
Send us your CV and a covering letter detailing why you’d like to work with us to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies please.
Software Tester - Hybrid (Cardiff Office and homeworking)
Reporting to: Production Director
Salary: Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week
As part of our experienced team, you will ensure that software of quality is delivered to our customers. You will play a key role throughout our agile development lifecycle, working to define, design, build and deliver new customer features. Alongside new feature development you will help to ensure that the existing platform continues to function as intended.
The Tigerbay platform, hosted on Azure, has an extensive web based front end and a comprehensive restful API and you will help to ensure the reliability and quality of these components.
Full test automation is key goal for us, and you will work closely with the team to learn, build and expand coverage in this area.
This role would suit an experienced test professional, from within a software house or IT supplier, who is keen to make a difference as part of a small development team. Attention to detail and a passion for quality are key characteristics.
Backed by the ATCORE Group, Tigerbay is set for profit growth - this is a unique opportunity to be part of that story.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work with your team to ensure their goals are achieved.
- Perform manual and automated tests
- Plan and execute technical quality assurance activities to ensure quality standards are maintained and to facilitate the improvement of our products
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of our automated test framework.
- Create Release Notes that we can supply to our customers.
- Have the confidence to engage with our customers directly.
- Help our customers through the UAT cycle and get them live.
Experience and skills required:
- Experience within a cross functional Agile team across the full software lifecycle.
- Web application and API testing experience.
- Experience of BDD is desirable, but not essential.
- Automated Testing experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Highly motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Self-sufficient and a good team player.
- Familiar with small company dynamics and comfortable working with small teams.
Why work with us?
We believe that with exceptional technology and the right people, we can deliver unrivalled customer satisfaction.
Tigerbay is a Cardiff-based technology business, creating online systems for the travel industry.
We have developed a supportive and passionate culture, united behind our shared goals for the business and our clients.
As we grow, we relish the chance to build our team with talented and highly skilled people who can contribute to the company’s future development.
We value the contribution and success of every employee, investing in their personal and professional development through ongoing nurturing and mentoring.
We offer an impressive benefits package, which includes a 5% contributory pension, private medical insurance, permanent health insurance and flexible workings hours.